Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Yamaha EXR
NANOEXCEL IN THE SMALL HULL WITH MORE POWER.
- TR-1 High Output Engine: This award-winning, lightweight 3-cylinder engine brings a fun ride with maximum fuel economy.
- NanoXcel® 2 Technology: NanoXcel® hull delivers an impressive power-to-weight ratio, agile ride and industry-leading fuel efficiency.
- RiDE®: Drivers switch from forward to neutral to reverse with one pull of the throttle resulting in easier deceleration, reversing and docking.
- Pump Extension: The all new EXR comes with a pump extension for even quicker response times for an even sportier ride.
- Storage: The EX Series offers more storage options than comparably-priced PWC.
Hull + Deck
- Available Colors: Azure Blue with Lime Yellow
- Rider Capacity: 1-3 persons
- Length: 123.6 in.
- Width: 44.5 in.
- Height (meters): 1.15 m
- Height (inches): 45.3 in.
- Dry Weight: 540 lb.
- Fuel Capacity (liters): 50 liters
- Fuel Capacity (gallons): 13.2 gal.
- Storage Capacity (gallons): 7.7 gal.
- NanoXcel®2 Ultra-lightweight Hull and Deck: Standard
- Displacement: 1049cc
- Engine Type: 3-cylinder, 4-stroke TR-1 High Output Yamaha Marine Engine
- Pump Type: 144mm High-pressure
- Fuel Type Recommended: Regular Unleaded
- RiDE™ by Yamaha: Standard
- Reverse: in RiDE™ with Traction Control
- Seat: Standard
- Dual Mirrors: Standard
- Glove Box: Standard
- Reboarding Step: Standard
- Two-Tone Deck Mats: Standard
- Tow Hook: Standard
- Automatic Bilge: Standard
- Engine Type
- 3-cylinder, 4-stroke TR-1 High Output Yamaha Marine Engine
- Dry Weight
- 540 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 13.2 gal.
- 45.3 in.
- 123.6 in.
- 44.5 in.
- Rider Capacity
- 1-3 persons
- Storage Capacity
- 7.7 gal.
- 144mm High-pressure
- Azure Blue with Lime Yellow