Inventory Unit Detail
2015 Sea-Doo SPARK 3UP IBR CONV
Say hello to the new Sea-Doo SPARK, our latest breakthrough watercraft. It makes your family’s dream of great days on the water possible right now. The Sea-Doo SPARK is playful and easy-to-ride. It boasts the most fuel-efficient engine available and is light enough for many popular compact sedans to tow. Plus, with so many color and customization options, creating the perfect watercraft for your family is now easier than ever.
Convenience Package - It’s a package that adds great value with two of our most popular optional features. Get the front storage bin kit and bring along your personal belongings. And make reboarding easier with the Sea-Doo Step.
- Type: Rotax® 900 HO ACE™
- Transmission: iBR® (opt) or Manual Reverse Kit (opt)
- Fuel type: 87 octane
- Intake system: Naturally aspirated
- Rider Capacity: 3up
- Weight Capacity: 450 lb. / 205 kg
- Fuel Capacity: 7.9 gal. / 30 L
- Length: 120 in. / 305 cm
- Width: 46 in. / 118 cm
- Weight (dry): 421 lb. / 191 kg
- Storage capacity: Glove box: 0.42 gal. / 1.6 L; with optional Front Storage Bin Kit: 7.42 gal. / 28 L
- Exoskel: Is a minimalist architecture that keeps only the essential structural parts in the front section. It reduces the weight while creating a strong, modern and cutting-edge design that defines the unique and playful nature of the Sea-Doo Spark.
- Polytec: Is a recyclable, low density and high-impact composite material that includes polypropylene and long glass fiber reinforcements. It was designed for hull and deck applications to maintain the structural integrity of the watercraft under stress while providing light yet durable parts to support the construction of the product.
- iTC (Intelligent Throttle Control): Fly-by-wire system that works electronically (no cables) to transfer the input from the throttle lever to the engine. It’s a more responsive and precise throttle control that generates better engine calibration and fuel consumption. It also allows for different riding modes like the sport mode that’s available with the Rotax 900 HO ACE engine and it’s activated by pressing the button under the cluster for 3 seconds.
- D-Sea-Bel™ system: Combines a series of resonators and vibration- absorbing components to make Sea-Doo watercraft some of the quietest on the water.
- Closed-Loop Cooling System: Uses coolant to keep the engine running at the ideal temperature, much like a car’s radiator. Also keeps out corrosive saltwater and debris.
- Handlebar-mounted start/stop button: Engine starts and stops with single, user-friendly control button.
- Interactive Multifunction Digital Information Center: Reports up to 15 key operating functions including: Touring mode, Sport mode (HO engine), Fuel level, Tachometer, Speedometer, Hour meter.
- Off-Throttle Assisted Steering (O.T.A.S.™): Provides the operator with additional steering effect in off-throttle situations for greater maneuverability.
- Stainless steel impeller: Delivers improved acceleration, higher top speed and less cavitation.
- Wetgrip footboard
- Tow hook
- Reboarding handles on rear platform
- Rear grab handle
- Emergency floating lanyard
- Operator’s guide, instructional video and booklet
- Single drain plug
- Knee pad
- Flush Kit
- Seating Capacity: For 3 persons, the slim seat allows riders to have more mobility and freedom of movement on the watercraft.
- Engine: This is an 899 cc four-stroke engine, with three cylinders and four valves per cylinder. It allows for the creation of the most compact and lightweight engine on the market. Built with the acclaimed Advanced Combustion Efficiency technology it’s also the most fuel-efficient watercraft in the industry while still delivering excellent power-to-weight ratio.
- Convenience Package: It includes the Sea-Doo Step, Front Storage Bin Kit and Front splash deflector
- Colors available: Vanilla, Pineapple, Orange Crush, Licorice and Bubble Gum.
- Attitude Graphic Kit: 26 options with 3 different levels of wrapping enable you to personalize your Sea-Doo SPARK even more.
- Tow Pro (Available on 3up units only)
- Chill Shade
- Front Storage Bin Kit
- Front Deflector Lid Kit
- Sea-Doo Step
- Snap-in Fenders
- Cargo Net
- Side Protector
- Manual Reverse Kit
- Grip Mat
- Grip Mat Extension
- Sea-Doo SPARK 2up or 3up Cover
- Sea-Doo Move Trailer
- Sea-Doo Speed Tie™
- Removable dry bag for front storage
- Sandbag Anchor
- Safety Equipment Kit
- Depth Finder
- Bilge Pump Kit
- Fire Extinguisher
- RF D.E.S.S.™ Key (Radio Frequency Identification)
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.
- Engine Type
- Rotax® 900 HO ACE™
- 899 cc
- Closed-Loop Cooling System
- Dry Weight
- 421 lb. (191 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 7.9 gal. (30 L)
- 120 in. (305 cm)
- 46 in. (118 cm)
- Rider Capacity
- 3; 450 lb. (205 kg)
- Storage Capacity
- Glove box: 0.42 gal. (1.6 L)
- Stainless Steel
- Optional: iBR® (Intelligent Brake & Reverse) or Manual Reverse Kit
- Standard: Digital
- Standard: Digital
- Hull Type
- Vanilla, Pineapple, Orange Crush, Licorice, Bubble Gum
- 12 months